Wednesday 16 September 2015

Challenge 85 Christmas in July Winner

Hi It's Debbie Here posting our winner from the month of July

Our Random winner of the 

                                                                   
                                               112. Lesley La Grenouille  
                                                              

                           Please contact Debbie at eastmandeborah@rocketmail.com
to  claim your prize

Check back Later on today for our New Challenge. 

1 comment:

Grenouille Greetings said...

Thank you so much for selecting me as your winner! I'm delighted. I am also without internet at the minute. I popped to my neighbours house to use hers as an emergency and just managed to see my name here. I will send an e-mail when my own internet is working again but THANK YOU!!! Hugs, Lesley